This is the list of donation centres in Scotland, and Ukrainian fundraisers.
- Come Back Alive — provides support to the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- NBU Special Account to Raise Funds for Ukraine’s Armed Forces
- Help to the NBU account of the Ukrainian army through Monobank
- Fund of Sergiy Prytula, humanitarian and military aid with clear lists of items needed. See also Patreon.
- Zemliachky - Ukrainian women in the war for Ukraine
- Mir & Co Foundation — logistics for the Ukrainian army
- Fundraiser for the Edinburgh Spiders, a local volunteer group that makes camouflage nets for the Army
Medical and humanitarian aid
- UNITED24 - The initiative of the President of Ukraine Zelenskyy. The main venue for collecting charitable donations in support of Ukraine
- Medical fund Hospitallers
- Azovstal Families - Families of Azovstal Defenders support fund
- SVOI — palliative care, adult oncology, respiratory support
- Charitable fund “Mother and Baby”
- UAnimals — Ukrainian animal rights organisation
- “Svij za svogo”, Ukraine-based online auction selling handmade art. You can post your bids in the comments section under each item; the bids should be posted in UAH - here’s a handy currency converter. You can also offer your own items (handmade or otherwise) to be auctioned via Facebook DMs.
- VOSTOK SOS - comprehensive assistance to conflict-affected persons and IDPs, promoting democratic transformation and human rights values in Ukraine.
- FemSolution is an intersectional queer feminist charity. They provide period products and offer emotional support to women and LGBT+ people suffering from war-related trauma.
- Sunflower Scotland is the biggest Scottish organisation that delivers humanitarian aid to Ukraine.
Support Ukrainian LGBT+ Organizations 🏳️🌈and LGBT+ Military 🇺🇦!
- Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
- @Ukraine — wallets at the official Twitter account of Ukraine
- @BackAndAlive — wallets of the Come Back Alive fund
Item Donations in Scotland
- This is the Glasgow group for item donations to Ukrainian displaced persons housed in the city
- This is the Edinburgh telegram group where displaced persons exchange things they need. You can post offers of item donations in English. You can also offer items in our Facebook group
- Te-aM Highland are the group helping Ukrainian displaced persons, including with donated items, in the Highlands region
Guides & Resources
- Ukrainian Charities: A Guide for International Supporters, also see donations section Here.
- 🇵🇱 List of Polish and Ukrainian charities
Help Ukraine Scotland